Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hockey Bedding

I have meet a lot of great people over the 11 years of my son playing hockey.  As us hockey parents know, when your kids play hockey, it becomes a huge part of your life.  Sitting at the arena during cold practices, getting the skates sharpened, sometimes twice a week and then there are the games, that are so much fun!  Well during all of this, you really get to know some great people. 

My son is in his junior year playing varsity hockey-wow, what a difference from the good old days of pee-wee hockey.  High school hockey is all about playing the best on the team, while many of the players just sit and watch, game after game, because the coach doesn't feel they are good enough to play.  Gone are the days of making sure every player gets the same amount of ice time.  Feelings get hurt, both players and parents, and you have now entered the "real world" of high school sports. 

My son has played many sports over the years, and I have to say hockey is the favorite in our house, by far!  I have some great hockey bedding for boys that I just love, probably because I just so enjoy the game of hockey and the joy that it has brought to my sons life over the years.  I hope you can enjoy this hockey bedding set as much as we have!


No comments:

Post a Comment